Monday, July 6, 2009

my lifestyle.

My lifestyle is very simple. I’m not the type of girl who always buys new things. I am also not that someone who wants to have what’s in on our generation. Like in the movie confession of a shopaholic, she buys everything she wanted. Sometimes I wonder if I will have lots of money and have a chance to buy everything that I want. I came to a family that’s not rich but not poor. We’re on the middle. People said that when you’re the youngest in your family you are lucky. That’s not true. They just said it.

I rarely shop on malls. Instead of buying there I go straight where I can shop in a cheaper price. Like in divisoria, greenhills, and other malls that has cheap prices. I don’t mind if my clothes are not signature as long as I have things to wear that’s fine with me. But if I have money I always clothes especially blouse and jeans. I always bought some dunks (a kind of shoes). Sketchers, nike, converse, and ecko red has fine and good quality of rubber shoes not only for sports but also in dancing. I dance a lot so as a dancer I should know where to buy good quality of shoes. The shoes of those stores have good designs also that I think dancer preferred also. I also like cellphones. I buy nokia phones but one time I swap it to Samsung and regret it. I always see that if I will have a phone it should have a good resolution of camera. I am vain. I admit it.

Products or thing are very important to my life, like cellphone, laptop, bags and other more. These things really help me in my daily life. It made me communicate easier and faster unlike before I rent computer so I can do my research and powerpoints. I always like talking to someone so it really helps me a lot. It also enhances my lifestyle as a communication art student because dealing with people is important to us.

In vacation, I always want to go to the beaches. It really relaxes me and I love beach! The waves and the shores are really good. Some beaches that I went were olongapo, pagbilao, and latest is in pangasinan. I really admired the nig waves and the view there.

In future, I will have a job that will really define me. I’m planning also to have a dance studio for those who want to learn dancing. I also want to manage some events. I really want to cope with people. Advertising is in line. Doing some ads is frustrating but enjoying. I really want to do many things in the future but I will do it step by step.

No comments:

Post a Comment